11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (EDT)
Open – 22 places remaining
8/17/22 4:00 PM (EDT)
Has Covid-19 affected your small business’s ability to attract and retain the right talent? In collaboration with Battle Plan Consulting, the SC SBDC will be offering this highly interactive workshop will cover a variety of useful implementable strategies, incentives, and action planning employers can utilize while reexamining their current HR, recruiting, onboarding, and employee retention strategies.
What You Will Learn:
1. Know and understand the Top Ten Workforce Trends that impact your ability to find and keep excellent employees.
2. Identify proven recruitment & retention strategies that best suit your needs.
3. Brainstorming and peer-to-peer sharing of best practices of what is working/not working in their organizations.
4. Understand what Federal and State incentives, financial and tax credits, are available to help you recruit and retain the best talent.
5. Learn how the workforce system works in SC and how to maximize local resources.
6. Learn the Three R’s of workforce strategies in a fluid labor market.
Presenter: Rebecca Battle Bryant, President/Owner – Battle Plan Consulting
This is an in-person event.
Registration and Fees: Payment of seminar fees may be made by check, money order or credit card. Payment must be received to guarantee your space in an event.
Refund Policy: If you wish to request a refund, please contact the conference organizer listed above to discuss. You may also elect to send a substitute in your place. If the event is cancelled, all fees will be returned.
Special Accommodations: In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the event organizer listed above. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations. Registration must be paid prior to accommodation requests.
SBA Disclaimer: All SC SBDC training events are funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Photography Disclaimer: Please be advised that by participating in SC SBDC events, you are automatically authorizing the SC SBDC and its employees to use your photograph or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of the SC SBDC, including but not limited to: publicity, marketing, websites and other forms of print and electronic media.