The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America
15 Days to Slow the Spread
South Carolina has been approved for SBA Disaster Relief Assistance!
Click below to start your applicaton for assistance.
Questions about SBA Disaster Relief Assistance?
Download the SBA Disaster Loan Fact Sheet by Clicking Below!
If you need assistance with filing for SBA assistance, contact Tax Pros Plus!
Tips to Protect Yourself and Others
1. Listen to and follow the directions of your state and local authorities.
2. If you feel sick, stay home. Do not go to work. Contact your medical provider.
3. If your children are sick, keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Contact your medical provider.
7. Even if you are young, or otherwise healthy, you are at risk and your activities can increase the risk for others. It is critical that you do your part to stop the spread of the coronavirus:
- Work or engage in schooling from home whenever possible.
If you work in a critical infrastructure industry, as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, such as healthcare services and pharmaceutical and food supply, you have a special responsibility to maintain your normal work schedule. You and your employers should follow CDC guidance to protect your health at work.
Avoid social gatherings in groups of more than 10 people.
Avoid eating or drinking in bars, restaurants, and food courts – use drive-thru, pickup, or delivery options.
Avoid discretionary travel, shopping trips, and social visits.
Do not visit nursing homes or retirement or long-term care facilities unless to provide critical assistance
- Practice good hygiene:
– Wash your hands, especially after touching any frequently used item or surface.– Avoid touching your face.– Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.– Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
Updated May 11, 2020
- Live 5 News- Governer McMaster Closes Schools until Fall 2020
- Live 5 News- Governer McMaster Closes Non-Essential Businesses
- North Charleston Chamber- Letter from Leadership & Event Updates
- Post and Courier- Local Businesses Update
- Post & Courier – North Charleston declares State of Emergency…
- Charleston Public Affairs – City of Charleston Implements Stay-at-Home Order
- WCBD News2 – North Charleston List of Closures and Cancellations
- SBA: COVID-19 Resources
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of U.S. Childcare Programs and K-12 Schools
- Resources for Institutes of Higher Education
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations – Community Facilities
- USDA: USDA Makes It Easier, Safer to Feed Children in California Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- DOEd: Resources for Schools and School Personnel
- EPA: Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19 | PDF